Canva for Creative Pros: The Design + Marketing Summit
I'm presenting at The Design + Marketing Summit, a CreativePro Online Event from 27-28 July, 2023.
I'll be talking about all things Canva from a Designer's perspective, and how to leverage it as a Creative Professional ⚡️
If you're a designer, creative, marketer or somewhere in the middle, this is an event not to be missed. I'll actually be watching the other presentations because there are so many amazing talks lined up.
Pacific Time (PT): Thursday 27 July, 3.00am - 4.00pm
Brisbane Time (AEST): Friday 28 July, 8.00am - 9.00am
Canva continues to explode in popularity and pro designers everywhere are taking note! With a little know-how, you’ll see how easy it is to lighten your workload by responsibly empowering the non-designers on your team. You’ll quickly see that by taking advantage of Canva’s collaboration tools, you can minimise revisions, boost productivity, and save everyone time. Brodi-Rose Newsome has been leveraging Canva for professional designers since its early days. In this session, she shares her tried-and-true strategies for creating and maintaining a brand hub in Canva, building on-brand templates to share across your team (or with clients), and how to make the most of it all by getting everyone on your team up to speed quickly.
You’ll learn how to:
- Make the most of the Canva Brand Hub feature for creating templates, building and managing an asset collection, and preventing unauthorized edits
- Avoid re-inventing the wheel with best practices for using Canva alongside your favorite Adobe programs
- Increase productivity with teams using real-time visual collaboration
- Understand Canva’s licensing terms and how you can use them as an in-house designer
- Best communicate with non-designer team members on everything from brand guidelines to output controls
Fancy on joining me for what is going to be an AMAZING event?
Get $100 OFF your ticket with promo code JOINUS
Need some Custom Canva Templates designed? Check out my packs.
Not yet a Canva Pro user? It's totally worth it! Try it with this free trial.
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Pinterest