Byron Bay Canva templates
20 x Square & 20 x Story sized retro Canva templates, ready to post!
The Byron Bay templates have been designed in a funky retro style, with small business in mind. Use these templates to reach your audience with Call To Actions and Engagement prompts.
These templates will save you from:
✨ wasting time trying to create a post and then realising it doesn’t match anything else
✨ Not losing out on leads or sales because of NOT posting anything at all
✨ No more feeling anxious about your marketing game plan
✨ Struggling to use photoshop - all of these templates are built directly in Canva by a Canva Approved Creator www.canva.com/p/brodirose
I truly want to empower every business owner to be able to get clarity with their socials, and stop the frustration at needing to create content.
How would you feel if you could:
✨ Post a visually stunning graphic in seconds
✨ Have your feed looking like something out of a magazine
✨ Capture your audience's attention and create engaging content
These templates have been designed with a virtual assistant in mind, but could be used for any service provider such as coach, trainer, creative, photographer, digital marketer and many more.
This pack includes
- Byron Bay Blush : 20 x square templates (1080x1080px) and matching 20 x story templates (1080x1080px)
- Byron Bay Blush : 20 x story templates (1080x1920px)
- Blush colour palette option included OR you can update to your own brand colours
- Made by a Canva Approved Creator (I build templates directly for Canva in their template bank: www.canva.com/p/brodirose)
- Responsive text editing
- Access via a FREE Canva account (Canva Pro not required)
- PDF containing FAQ’s
- Access to a Youtube Tutorial on how to edit your templates
Post Content Includes
- Byron Bay Cover Image (so it’s organised in your Canva Dashboard)
- Template Aesthetic Overview page with colours and fonts used
- Introduction Post
- Call to Action Post
- New Blog Post Post
- Inspirational Post
- Review Post
- Alarm on/off Post
- Reminder Post
- Call to Action Post
- 5 signs you need… Post
- Start of a Carousel Post
- Step of Carousel Post
- End of a Carousel Post
- Free Download Post
- Tip/info Post
- Meme Post (funny comparison)
- Info Post
- Image overlay Post
- ‘3 systems’ Post
- Inspirational Quote with CTA
- New Blog Post
How to edit these templates
- You need a FREE Canva account (will work with both FREE and PRO Canva accounts)
- Complete your purchase, and your PDF will contain your template link
- Click the link, and login to your Canva account
- Update the template content, drag and drop your photos
- Export your tile and DONE ✅ it’s time to post!
- EXTRA: Your PDF download file includes access to a YouTube Tutorial on how to edit these templates
- NOTE: Free icons and photos are used in the templates, and sometimes CANVA updates their icons/photos and makes them PRO assets. If an icon or photo is not showing on your end, please reach out to us
- The photos, icons and fonts used in these templates are FREE via Canva. By purchasing access to these templates, you acknowledge that you are only purchasing access to the templates and not to own the stock images, art or fonts in this template.
- You are not to resell or share these templates once purchased
Contact and Support
If you have any questions regarding these templates, please contact email@example.com.
Every time you make a purchase, I do a little happy dance because it means I can continue doing what I love - designing! As a Brand Designer, I LOVE empowering my clients to use their professionally designed brand with Canva! I upload all of the final branding assets that we design in Adobe Creative Suite into Canva templates specifically for my clients to use, to maintain brand consistency and to reach their audience.
Follow me on Insta: www.instagram.com/brodirose
2 Million monthly views on Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com.au/BrodiRoseCreativeCo/
View my Canva Creator Profile: www.canva.com/p/brodirose
Interested in joining Canva Pro? Use this link so they know I sent you! partner.canva.com/brodirose
Want FREE access to 6 Canva Hacks for your business? Subscribe here.